Posts tagged spoilers
Posts tagged spoilers
Tom Hiddleston on Loki [x]
#*pterodactyl screeches and NOPEs into eternity* #because thor managed to compose himself when frigga died #he was able to stand aside while odin held her #and he barely even touched her #his own mother #thor is regal and strong and can force himself to be stoic in the face of awful circumstances… #unless something happens to loki #then he breaks #loki gets stabbed in more or less the same way and thor loses it #his guards come completely down #he runs to his side and cradles him in his arms and screams and cries and begs him not to die #because loki is his little brother #he needs to protect him #and be with him and touch him and tell him everything is going to be okay #he can face all kinds of monsters and bear all kinds of heartache #but when it comes to his little brother #thor can never control his emotions #you can hold up jane, the warriors three, sif, odin #even frigga #but the truth is #there is not a single person in all of the nine fucking realms that thor loves - or will ever love - more than loki
Teen Wolf 3B Clip LQ
important things in 3a that got sweeped under the rug
- erica’s death and the fallout, i.e. what happened to her body/family; derek dealing with her loss
- the hale reunion aka apparently neither cora nor derek had anything to say to each other after six years of thinking the other one was dead
- adrian harris + what did he have to do with jennifer???????? what happened to his body????????
- gerard fucking argent starring in “brought back for a lousy useless episode and then was forgotten again”
- boyd’s death, same as erica’s
- what did melissa have to say to isaac moving in
- WHO IS ISAAC’S GUARDIAN
- lydia’s a banshee nbd
- why do deaton and morell have different surnames when they’re siblings???? did they marry???? do they have different fathers???????
- peter’s back and nobody seems to care since the only reaction were either non-existent, “aren’t you supposed to be dead?” and “you” /slow claps
- allison hallucinates victora haha i hallucinate dead people too when i’m bored
- no development in romatic relationships whatsoever
- aka jennifer wooing derek with virgin innocence
- aka danny pops a boner for ethan and that’s enough
- aka allison and isaac develop a “strong connection” over angsting over chris being possibly the darach
- big scene of driving the jeep into a tree with giant headwound but ends up popping up in the root cellar all eager but can’t lead everyone out the way he came in yep
- where the fuck was Cora all these years and why didn’t she try to find Derek, how did she find out Derek was alive
- has Morrell always been Deucalion’s emissary? Can emissaries choose their pack? If Deaton was the Hale pack’s emissary, why did he never help Derek and instead to play emissary for Scott? (which is okay just…why didn’t he reveal himself?)
- what was the purpose of the alpha pack
- no seriously, what was the purpose of the alpha pack? Why did Deucalion start to form his little all star team when he didn’t really do anything with it except try and recruit new members? Did he have another plan to take over the world with his merry little band? Why wasn’t there some ulterior motive, like killing Gerard or taking out all hunters in existence to make them pay the price for his lost sight?
- why is Deucalion the demon wolf? Was he a demon wolf before, or is that a result of killing his own pack and leading an alpha pack? Is that a special thing or are there other demon wolves out there?
- if Kali joined the pack for Ennis, why didn’t she turn on him when she found out Deucalion had killed him?
- Why is Derek’s alpha spark enough to bring Peter back from the dead, but to heal Cora he has to fall to a beta?
- what exactly is the deal with the currents? do they give off magical power?
- did Jennifer try to kill Lydia because she saw her drawing the Nemeton? or was there another reason?
- did Harris know about the supernatural? Did he know back when Kate first stepped into his life? what’s the deal with Harris?
- what’s the deal with Paige? Why was the love-subplot necessary? (except for giving Derek an even shittier life, because his backstory wasn’t believably shitty enough?) why couldn’t it have been anyone who’d been attacked by the alpha pack that he relieved from their pain? Or maybe a family member who barely made it out of the house fire and was dying? (thanks to Brie for this amazing idea), that would’ve been more believable.
- why did Stiles say he was gonna ask Derek about Paige if we never saw that scene. Did he ask him about her? kjhjhfkd just what did they talk about there?
- how did the police even know shit was going down in the hospital. it was supposed to have been evacuated?!
- what about that conversation between Isaac and Derek after Derek kicked him out by throwing a glass at him? did Isaac just forguive him? Why did Derek kick him out only to let him in later when he and Boyd try to protect him? That doesn’t feel like he followed through with his plan of driving them away. also, why did he try to push Isaac away when he didn’t tell Cora and Boyd to leave? were they not officially in his pack?
- why did Jen try to kill the werewolves at the motel? Were the three werewolves actually a category? Because if she wanted the combination of virgins, soldiers, healers, philosophers and guardians, i’m not sure in which category they would’ve belonged.
1x12 // 2x12 // 3x12
The dramatic trio.
3.07 | 3.12
This warms my heart.
Well… This is awkward.